Friday, December 6, 2013

stuff

*I've seen lots of recipes lately with "crispy sage". I'm wanting to try it but am a little intimidated.

*The other day Chris and a friend went to Slaters 50/50 in Rancho Cucamonga. For those of you who have never heard of it, they specialize in burgers which are 50% beef and 50% ground bacon. The funny thing is that the burger was not the highlight of their meal. Both guys raved about their cheesy artichoke dip with fried pita chips. Wow. Chris is determined to take me there soon to try it. The nice part is that since the burgers are so huge (meaning we can split), we will both be able to get out of there for roughly $20!


*Seconds before this pic was taken, Kendall had her head on Cam's shoulder while watching a movie. Ahhh...


*We've been doing advent this year. Each day the kids open their bag for the day. I've done "donuts for breakfast", "let's make a Christmas paper countdown chain", and a couple 99 cent store finds. They are so excited each and every morning to see what is in store for them. :)

*I did my first Jazzercise last night. It was really fun. I only did the 10 session Groupon, which I think will be a good amount. With my Jillian DVD's I'm done in 25 minutes vs. 50 minutes for Jazzercise.That's just too appealing to give up...as well as the fact that working out at home is free. :) However I'm still glad I'm doing something different for a change. :)


No comments: