Wednesday, August 6, 2014

two recipes and astronauts

*I bought a big bag of spinach and realized I wasn't going to use all of it before it went bad. Enter what I named, "Green Monster Muffins". :) I tested them out on the kids yesterday and while at first they were a little hesitant with the bright green color, they still gobbled them up. I changed a couple things, so if you want to see how I tweaked them, click here to see my Pin. :)


*This morning I made a new breakfast for Chris. I usually make a rotation of three meals for him: Eggs/egg whites with a piece of toast, cheerios, or an English Muffin with peanut butter. Anyway, he stumbled across a recipe for these egg cup things a while back so I gave them a try this morning. He really liked them, but we need to experiment with a little more seasoning as they were a tad bland. The real clincher on making them again will be if they can be frozen (because they are kind of labor intensive)


*Lastly I'm reading a super interesting book, The Astronaut Wives Club. So far it's one I would highly recommend!




1 comment:

Teresa DiMillo said...

You are SO experimental with food. I'm not a huge vegetable fan, I feel like I need to hide all these veggies for ME!