Thursday, October 9, 2014

costco

*I'm so confused as to why the price of butter has skyrocketed in such a short amount of time. :(

*We had an Urgent Care and ER visit all within the same 24 hours. Chris broke a finger during his softball game Tuesday night and now has a splint. Poor guy has had a pretty miserable time with the throbbing.

Last night Cam's ear started hurting. It got to the point where he was sobbing and inconsolable. With no Urgent Care open for us to go to, we had to resort to the ER. Normally we would never go to the ER for an ear infection, however we had never seen Cam so upset and felt at a loss as to what to do. Our guy was a champ...a very tired champ. He and Chris didn't get home until after midnight.


*My SIL told me that pumpkin spiced lattes actually don't have any pumpkin in them, just spices. I must admit I'm a TAD intrigued, however the thought of spending $4 on a drink that I'm unsure I'll like would deter me from trying it.

*I was trying to tell Kendall that the word "kind" has the long "i" sound. This is what I got in response:

"Mom, you don't know about the sounds of this letter. You aren't in school anymore".

Noted. 

*The other day I randomly ran into my dad at Costco (it really wasn't THAT random as we like to tease him about how much he goes). We enjoyed discussing what samples were good. Here we are eating the Angus Burger. :) 



I laughed even more when I saw this later in the week. I actually did skip lunch that day. I will say, in my defense, that I didn't go back for seconds. I never do that...well...almost never. :)




1 comment:

Jessica said...

Oh my goodness, the school comment made me LOL! Haha.

Such a bummer about the ER visit! I thought Beaver urgent care in Redlands was open until 11pm? I hope you don't have to pay as much for an ER visit as we do :( Ethan once had a double ear infection cone on suddenly and was the same way, screaming in pain. Not fun!

How funny that you'd randomly run into your dad somewhere :)