Sunday, October 26, 2014

weekend

Friday we attended the school carnival at my nieces' school. I'm glad the kids got to wear their Halloween costumes so they are worn more than just for trick-or-treating. Cameron was sooo excited to be Harry Potter. I splurged and bought him an official robe and we borrowed the rest from Chris' mom.


Here are Cameron and his cousin, Ashley. 


Yesterday we met Chris' brother and his family at Rosco's House of Chicken and Waffles. Chris had been wanting to try the combo for a while and we figured Rosco's is famous for it, so that would be the place to go! Our kids just stuck with waffles (and I got a sandwich). :)



Today we went to lunch with my parents and my sister's family. My mom caught this shot of the cousins and we just thought it was so sweet. :)


Okay, I'm off to do a little snack prep for the week. My freezer stash is pretty low and it won't last more than a couple days. I do have several muffins from a new recipe my sister shared with me. They are some of the most moist muffins and the crazy thing is that they have zero flour (or any grain for that matter)!!

Flourless Peanut Butter Banana Muffins (I subbed 1/2 almond butter)

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Cute costumes! What was the verdict on Roscoe's?

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm so glad I got to see this picture of them in their costumes, since they were out of them by the time we got to the carnival. Great costumes!
Mom