Tuesday, October 21, 2014

hike

*I found another snack idea for school. Yesterday I made some homemade granola that is quite addicting (love the addition of the Cheerios)! Here is my Pin as I changed a couple of things. The kids both liked it, however Kendall requested no chocolate chips next time (she clearly cannot be my daughter).


*Today we picked up the kids and went for a hike. 




*The other night at dinner I asked the kids what they would do if they were President of the United States:

Cameron: I would make taxes only $50 to $100

Kendall: I would make a big area of grass. Then I would build a house and have Lego Friends in it

Chris: I would make the driving age 18.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What about you, Kelly? You could be President.

Where did you go hiking? I miss those hikes.

Mom