Thursday, August 20, 2015

zucchini

*Last night we had Zucchini Crust Pizzas. I really liked them, Chris said they were "okay", and both kids ate them with no complaints. For a pizza crust made out of veggies, those are pretty good results! They were, however, very labor intensive. Why is it that eating healthy requires so much time and work??

Our dinner the other night was quite the opposite of health. I introduced the kids to what was a very common meal for Chris and I before we were married, a box of Rice-A-Roni Broccoli Au Gratin. The BEST flavor, in our opinion. The kids quite agreed. :)



Notice the Giants winter hat by Kendall's plate? She's been wearing it around lately, you know...because it's been so cold. :)


*We've been praying as a family for the fire near Hume Lake. Cameron is very into talking about it and sometimes we have to put a limit on the number of questions we get :)

*Yesterday Kendall randomly announced that she is ready get her hair cut. Woohoo!! I didn't question her change of heart too much because I didn't want her to change her mind. Her hair is already long enough to make it hard to keep it from looking scraggly, so I'm very excited to get it cut.

*I've conquered four days without soda. It hasn't been as hard as I thought it would be. I crave one in the afternoon when it is hot, but I'm able to overcome. :) Maybe I should try to give up some other treat...like Skinny Cows every single night. No. Way. :)


*Good grief it is 9:56 p.m. I'm going to bed!!

No comments: