Friday, August 15, 2008

ahhh....

Chris left this morning and is on his way up to visit his parents. He took Cam with him so that I could have a weekend of relaxing. So far so good. I've emailed, watched TV and read. I also cleaned out the refrigerator. No, this doesn't fit into the "relaxing" category, but it desperately needed a clean and it was kind of fun because it was such an instant gratification type of project. And as any mom can attest, once the end of the day comes, the last thing I feel like doing is cleaning. So it was nice to have a good chunk of time to do it, knowing I could continue my relaxing afterward!
(yes, it does look empty...it's amazing how much stuff we had that we rarely used!)


So what is on the agenda for the rest of the day? Not sure...but isn't that the point?

2 comments:

Cindy Kay said...

Maybe after you sleep in you should treat yourself to Starbucks - bring a good book. Later visit your favorite yogurt shop for lunch. You can take as long as you'd like and NOT have to share with anyone!

Donna Stark said...

Ah, I'm back in town & catching up on your blog. So happy to be of service in your "character tracking" in the book! :o)

Yes, Inland Center play area is great! Hope they build something like that closer to you, too.

Hey, Jessica, did you know that your mom is a friend of mine? Small world!!