Sunday, August 3, 2008

A. Snacks I enjoy…
My new favorite is toasted almonds and wheat thins (equal amounts in each bite!)
B. Five Years ago I was…
Working at Mary’s Shelter (home for teen moms), going to grad school, and living in Buena Park with Chris
C. 4 favorite songs…
1. Come on Over- Christina Aguilera
2. Everyday- Phil Collins
3. I Can Only Imagine- ?
4. Tainted Love- Soft Cell
D. A few things I would do if I won the lottery…
*Pay off our house/car and pay of our close friends/family’s houses/cars
*Start an account for random gifts (like for a person I knew that needed money for a special van for their disabled child)
*Disney Cruise for my extended families (yes, Susan, you would need to fly back!)
*Donate to missionaries who still need more support to start their ministries or to catch up current missionaries who are low on support
*Life time Starbucks card
E. 2 favorite movies from when I was a kid
Hello Again
Dirty Rotten Scoundrels
F. What excites me
When Cam says new words
When my email box is full
When Chris and I get to go out to dinner
G. Three bad habits.
Picking at my nails and leaving them in the car (I know, it’s gross and Chris HATES it!!)
Feeling like I HAVE to have dessert every night
Forgetting things (like Chris will tell me not to forget the grocery list 2 minutes before we walk out the door and in that 2 minutes….I forget)
H. Last 3 things I listened to on my ipod
Dr. Laura (duh!) podcast
Sermon by Gary Inrig (Trinity)
Dave Ramsey podcast

3 comments:

Donna Stark said...

I love your things you'd do with a lottery win. Wouldn't it be wonderful to be able to provide needed things like that van...or a car that a missionary needed...or...the sky's the limit!

Don't forget the movie "Savannah Smiles." Remember that?

the BLAH BLAH BLAHger said...

cork on a fork!

Team Harry said...

I hope I am one of your close friends... Start playing the lotto!! A full inbox makes me happy too!!