Sunday, September 28, 2008

favorites

Donut: old fashioned glazed
City: Santa Barbara
Day: to be honest, they all are pretty much the same :)
Sitcom: The Office
Movie I saw recently: Ironman
All time movie: Here is only 1 b/c I have several- While You Were Sleeping
Bread: Milton's (from Costco)
Mall: Brea
Flower: Gerber daisies (those are the colored ones, right?)
Ice cream topping: Oreo
Celebrity Hair: Keri Russell (curly Felicity days)
Celebrity style: Jessica Alba
Nut: toasted almond
Dressing: Ranch or Blue Cheese

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with a lot of your choices EXCEPT the glazed donut. I question your taste there.

Hey! That just reminded me of how Dad would sometimes go to the donut shop on Saturday mornings and bring back Bear Claws for us!!! Do you remember that???!!!! And there was no thought given to calories because they just melted off us during playtime. Oh, the good ol' days!

Donna Stark said...

Movie I saw recently: "Fireproof" Just saw it in the theater yesterday. Very good...would like to see it again.

Anonymous said...

ooooo!! I love Miltons too!! And I LOVE blue cheese (though my beeee-hind doesnt). And i LOVE the office. And i LOVE Santa Barbara--hope to live there again someday!!

but alas, i hate donuts.

Anonymous said...

oh, and you forgot to put favorite book of all time. mine is a tie between The Scarlet Letter and Pride & Prejudice.

Ross and Amy Free said...

Did you guys catch The Office on Thursday?

Jessica said...

Fun... I think I'll do it too :)

Team Harry said...

My favorite donut is a chocolate bars!!! I havent had a donut in forever!!!! &
I love Honey mustard dressing!!!! YUMMY..