Monday, September 8, 2008

sunday

First off, thanks for all of your comments on my post regarding Sarah Palin. I enjoyed reading your points of view. I honestly have lots of things to say in response and I feel like some of my post might have been misunderstood. But let's be honest, this debate could go on forever and I don't want it to take a turn to where people start getting offended. So I'm glad I decided to make it my only political post and now I'm going back to the exciting world of our lives...or not so exciting I should say. :)

Yesterday after church we went up to Forest Home with my parents and their church. They go up every year for a picnic, barbeque, and baptism. Cam did pretty well considering the huge number of people. It was nice to escape the yucky heat down here as it was so much cooler there.




After we got back, we attempted to put together a birthday present Cam had received from our neighbors, Fred and Wendy. Fred came out to help us and we never quite got it to work right. Fred was laughing as he said this will just be the first of MANY toys Chris will have to assemble over the next decade. Luckily, Chris loves putting together things like this and never gets frustrated when they don't work. hehe!!

2 comments:

Donna Stark said...

It was so beautiful up there--made me want to live in the mountains...almost.

Team Harry said...

Bummer that his toy didn't work... It will be the first of many... It's crazy how things look so much cooler on TV and in the box then they actually are!!