Thursday, September 25, 2008

petty, but a valid complaint

I just got back from Cold Stone, which we rarely go to because it is soooo overpriced. However I had a gift card, so off I went. Typically, after they finish mixing your creation, they scrape ALL of the ice cram into your cup. Not this time. This guy literally left about 2 huge spoonfuls of my ice cream (including a huge oreo hunk) on the counter and proceeded to hand me my cup. I was stunned. Are you really going to leave what would probably amount to about 50 cents worth of my ice cream (considering my tiny cup was $4.39) on your counter???

Yes, I realize this is quite petty. But when it comes to desserts, I can tend to get overly dramatic.

Would you have handed it back and asked him to scoop the rest?

4 comments:

Donna Stark said...

Yep, with a nicely phrased request. Wow--even a chunk of Oreo, huh? that really decides it.

Team Harry said...

Yep!! You gotta be stand up for what is right. Plus, that is just waste full!! Their are starving children in this world!!

Jessica said...

I would probably get all steamed and be wishing I would, but in reality I would not. I have a hard time doing stuff like that.

I take it you didn't ask for your ice cream?

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't have cuz I'm gutless like that. I'd also be embarrassed to seem nitpicky and cheap (though I am.) =)

I would have just taken the ice cream and stewed. =)