Saturday, September 27, 2008

my gym

Several people have asked me about MyGym and what exactly it is. I took a few pictures today during his class to give you an idea. Basically it is an hour of fun activities and play time in a large room filled with big cushy slides, tunnels, a ball bin, etc. Throughout the hour, the teachers will bring out different activities to have the kids try, such swinging on a little trapeze, riding a plastic car down the slide (called "roller coaster"), etc.

Cameron absolutely loves each class and is constantly on the go the entire time. I love how great it is for him to be in a room with sooo many kids since 90% of the time we go to parks, there are only a few other kids there. It's also great to have him try different things. He doesn't always like it nor cooperate, but it is still something that I think is good for him. It is one hour a week that I know he adores.



2 comments:

Donna Stark said...

I agree--this type of thing is great for Cameron--and fun to watch his happiness there.

Jessica said...

How fun! I can't wait to do something like this with Ethan :)