Saturday, September 13, 2008

formula for good pizza

The formula for good pizza, in my opinion, is:

1. Super duper thick, doughy crust
2. Little sauce
3. Quadruple Cheese

I don't care for any toppings. I like pepperoni, but it always is too spicy. Fruit on a pizza (like on Hawaiian) is against nature.

Whenever you read the pizza box, it usually tells you to reheat the pizza in the oven. I used to think this was a waste of time and heat. Why not just nuke it? For some reason I decided to try it one time, and I have never gone back. It makes it sooo much better. The crust gets nice and crispy...perfect.

4 comments:

Donna Stark said...

Here-here...I totally agree about the oven over the microwave.

Jen said...

I agree with the oven thing too, although, Eric has taught me a trick if you microwave it to save time and heat! You warm it in the microwave and then put it on a frying pan to get the crust crispy and warm again...not as good as the oven but pretty tasty if you're trying to save time!

Team Harry said...

People always say the best leftover pizza is when you reheat in the oven but I want it in 40 seconds not 10 minutes!! Next time maybe I won't be so lazy & impatient and I'll try it!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Jen's suggestion is intriguing.

Kelly - do you have a great recipe to share or are you just talking bought pizza?