Wednesday, September 10, 2008

t-ball

Cam has always been a very gentle high fiver. Rather than a hearty slap on the hand, he more gently taps your hand. It's quite funny. This has carried over into T-ball. Today we tried out Cam's new set his grandparents gave him. See how gentle he is in tapping the ball. I think we need to put a little aggression potion in his milk!!

Click here for video

p.s. If you like grapes, get your buns to Costco because they have the most amazing, sweet grapes right now!!

3 comments:

Jen said...

I love it! It's like a soft, gentle golf putt! I can't believe how big he's getting! One day he'll hit it hard like his daddy!

Anonymous said...

Very cute!

Maybe he's just not gonna be a baseball player. You oughtta try him out on a real sport like soccer.

hee hee

Ross and Amy Free said...

Several thoughts.

1. Susan made me laugh, that is funny and I would have loved to have seen Chris's reaction to that comment.

2. Maybe Cam is assuming he will have his father's speed, and is practicing bunting since he will likely be a lead-off hitter.
I think I remember Chris being lightning quick.

3. I LOVE that Chris made Cam bat left handed when he helped him hit, still clinging to a dream, I see.

You guys are the best.