Tuesday, February 24, 2009

all better

Apparently Cam just had a 24 hour bug and was back to normal this morning (I'm just fine if he waits a good long while for another throwing up session!). He felt good enough for the two of us to go to Disneyland. We have pretty much been going weekly mainly because I want to get as much in as possible before it gets too uncomfortable (meaning I get too huge) for me to take him by myself. We had SUCH a great time today. He was soo good and happy the entire time. The weather was awesome and I've found that Tuesdays are great days for few crowds.

We tried the Haunted House for the first time. He could give or take. It really isn't THAT interesting for kids because it is so dark, in contrast to a ride like Small World where there are bright colors everywhere. His favorite ride is still Pirates and he giggles and says, "crash!" every time the cannons hit the water during the boat fight scene.

When we returned, I was exhausted! I made him play by himself (which is something we are working on) while I rested a while. However I couldn't resist grabbing the camera when his favorite song came on. Take a look...

1 comment:

The Urke Family said...

YOU WERE AT DISNEYLAND TODAY!?!? I WAS THERE TOO!! shoot! it would have been fun to see you there!