Thursday, February 26, 2009

relaxing in the tub

Cam woke up today with the most horrific diarrhea. He proceeded to have several bouts throughout the day, accompanied by a very little appetite. In order to help his equally horrific diaper rash, we let him watch his favorite TV show (Oswald) while sitting in the tub. Relaxing in a nice bath watching TV sounds pretty nice to me!!



Chris and Cam leave tomorrow for Chris's parents for the weekend. I'm staying behind to basically relax and do absolutely nothing all weekend. While I'll miss both of them, I'm sooo looking forward to this time. I can't wait to wake up and stay in bed for however long I want, watch movies, maybe get a pedicure, and have lunch with my friend Ruth. Ahhh...just thinking about it makes me relaxed. :) I'm also excited because Chris's parent's place is like Disneyland for Cam. He adores the outside as they live on a ranch so there is unlimited space for him to run around, not to mention get licked by their two dogs, which he also loves. Chris will get to play golf with his dad, which he is excited about. So basically the three of us will have an awesome weekend, just not with each other this time. :)

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I'm jealous of your weekend! That sounds divine to me right now :) Enjoy your time and be as indulgent as you can.

Donna Stark said...

Oh, poor baby. I sure hope he's better now.

Yes, your weekend sounds wonderful and well-deserved. What a nice husband you have. "Hi" to Ruth from me!

Team Harry said...

Enjoy that!! I hope you are able to find some rest!! Ejoy your quiet and listen to what the Lord has for you!! It is in Him that we find True rest!
Hope Cam's lil booty is feeling better!!
; )