Saturday, February 7, 2009

saturday

I really hate the rain now that I'm a mom. Boy does it throw a kink in days typically filled with lots of outdoor activities. Luckily this morning we had our MyGym class, which took up a nice chunk of time. This afternoon we drove into OC and attempted to spend some time at a mall. Not quite sure what we were thinking as everyone and their mother also had the same idea. The play area was just too crowded for Cam. Luckily we stumbled across a cute little train and treated Cam to a ride.



Afterward we met up with Jeremy and Ana for dinner at Red Robin. Red Robin is sooo great for kids. A) It is nice and noisy B) We never have to wait, even on a Saturday evening C) They always get your food to you super fast. Cam was somewhat squirmy during dinner, but nothing that couldn't be subdued with snacks. :) We had a nice time and hit no traffic on the way home. Supposedly we only have two more days of rain to go (and yes, I realize I'm a wimp and I have no right to complain considering places other people live that have 10x the rain...but I still don't like it!).

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I'm with you on the rain. It's hard to come up with things to do when it's raining. Ethan can't handle being inside all day. I've ended up taking him for drives in the afternoon because he just stands at the back door and cries. *sigh*. Sounds like our little boys are very similar with their need to be outside :)

Anonymous said...

Uh oh, sounds like I'm in trouble, living up here in the cold and rain!!!