Sunday, November 8, 2009

coffee

One of the many things I look forward to about my mom's group is the coffee. I don't like coffee AT ALL unless it is with flavored creamer (and a lot of it). In general, when coffee is offered at church or any public function, it is usually just accompanied by plain creamer or the yucky powdered stuff. I'm not complaining because the flavored stuff is pricey. So I've always loved the fact that our group splurges and provides several yummy choices each time we get together. I'm not into the REALLY unique flavors (like pumpkin spice or eggnog). I love anything with vanilla, toffee, or hazelnut.

I don't make coffee at home, but I do enjoy the Cafe International stuff every now and then. It kind of shakes things up a bit between my cups of hot cocoa. :) This is my new favorite flavor. Yum!!

2 comments:

Donna Stark said...

I'm going to pass your comments on to Clemmie or Fran...one of them is the one who brings the flavored creamers to TMOMs.

Bonnie said...

Oooh, I didn't know that they had flavored creamer, or I would have had some already. I'll have to look more closely at the next meeting. :)

I'm sorry about your sinus infection. What a bummer! :(