Monday, November 16, 2009

some things that make me happy

*Friday Night Lights is back: I love this show, mainly because it is interesting to see life in a small town and I LOVE the relationship between the coach and his wife.

*Teething feeder: I don't know why I didn't know about this thing with Cam. Kendall adores this and makes quite a cute mess of herself. I've only tried bananas so far, but I'm excited to have this in my ammunition bag for our trip up to Chris's parents for Thanksgiving!



*Disneyland day with dad: Chris took Cam to Disneyland today without the girls. Chris updates me with texts throughout the day and I love hearing how much fun they are having.

*Skinny Cow: We discovered these great low fat ice cream sandwiches at Costco. To doll them up a bit, I break them up in a bowl, crush a graham cracker on top (I love crunchy textures in my ice cream), and add a dollop of whipped cream on them. Yum!



*Emails from my sister and Karen: My sister introduced me to a friend of her's back when Cam was a baby. Since then, we have emailed one another on almost a daily basis. Our emails aren't quite as frequent now, but I still get excited whenever I see one in my in box. We talk about everything and I love our conversations. :)

3 comments:

Donna Stark said...

Yummmm, those Skinny Cows ARE good! So glad you & Karen & Susan get to expound on life so much.

Anonymous said...

awww!! i made your list!! that is SO nice!! i love our emails too!! you & Susan brighten my day and always make me feel sooo loved!!

cheryl urke said...

those skinny cows are good...have you ever tried the healthy choice fudgecicles? they are suprisingly pretty good too.
teether...that thing is great..aubrie still loves it and it is perfect for car rides! you should try frozen peaches or apples in it too!