Tuesday, November 24, 2009

two final thoughts

I have two thoughts before I take a break for a few days. We are headed up north to my in-laws for Thanksgiving and won't return until Saturday.

1. Tonight I was inspired by a great pizza we have had at Gourmet Pizza Shoppe. I remembered they put cashews on one of their pizzas and it was so good. We made BBQ chicken pizza and I tried the cashews. SO TASTY! Next time you make pizza, try them.



2. I watched the final episode of Jon and Kate + 8 tonight. I'll admit I got a little teary, not that the show is ending, but that their marriage did. I have loads of opinions on it all, but I'll keep them to myself. :) It really is sad to think what those little kids have gone and will continue to go through.



Ok, time for bed then we are off first thing in the morning. I'm trying to look forward to being there, rather than the actual drive. We had a glimmer of what Kendall crying looked like today for Cameron (on our way back from Costco), and it wasn't pretty. Poor guy.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I LOVE cashews on pizza lately, they are one of my favorite toppings.

I hope your trip is a nice, quiet one and that you have a very enjoyable time :)

Jen Epperson said...

As soon as I saw the old footage of them all as a family, mom and dad playing with the kids, etc. I totally started crying. I agree, the show ending isn't what is heart breaking...its so sad to think of their family and what those kids are going through. So sad.