Sunday, November 29, 2009

first snow

Today we celebrated Thanksgiving with my parents. We had a nice lunch, followed by sharing what we were each thankful for. My mom and I are starting a notebook where we will have everyone write down their contribution. Each year, we'll pull it out and I think it will be fun to see what we wrote the previous years.



This evening after giving Kendall a bath, I walked outside to see Chris, Cam, and our neighbors having a snow fight. Our neighbors had brought some down from the mountains. This was Cam's first exposure to it. He took a little time to warm up to it, but he quickly became a fan.


2 comments:

Donna Stark said...

First snow! Wonder what goes through a child's mind...cute pics!

Donna Stark said...

That is a cool action shot of Chris throwing the snowball and Cam looking in the snow bucket.