Sunday, November 22, 2009

maybe we should just move there

So today marked our third trip out to Palm Springs this week. I don't know what it is, but we just love it there. We first went to our favorite park for a picnic lunch. After Cam played around a while, I loaded him up in the stroller and off we went to downtown for some ice cream. Chris took Kendall in the car with him to walk around a golf store. When they were done, they came and picked us up.



The walk to downtown was so nice. It was a good change of scenery for me as our walks around here usually follow the same route. It was fun pretending we were actually on vacation, like probably most of the people we passed.

Upon entering the ice cream shop, I told Cam he could pick whatever flavor (or color, as I put it) he wanted. What did he zero in on, making the ice cream take a back seat? The waffle cone they dip in chocolate and rainbow sprinkles, of course! I tried to tell him he could have the ice cream IN the colorful cone, but he just wanted that cone. Fine with me since then I just had to purchase a cone!


2 comments:

Jessica said...

I wish I could convince my hubby that Palm Springs is fun... I like out there but for some reason he does not. Maybe as stay at home moms we just appreciate a change in scenery.... getting out is important :)

Donna Stark said...

I like it out there, too. Maybe you and Chris could write a little brochure--"What to do in Palm Springs if you have kids."