Tuesday, January 11, 2011

a few kid tidbits

*I've never been good at doing hair, my own or others. I'm dreading the day Kendall wants fun things done with her's because I can't even do a french braid. I was quite proud of myself that I actually put two pigtails in today. It was quite easy since I did it while she was eating.





*Cameron received a Thomas set from my parents for Christmas. I had it set up when he returned from my in-laws yesterday. He is IN LOVE with it. It is very cool in that it's remote control and plays music.



*Cam has had the flu (or symptoms similar) for the past couple days. He last threw up yesterday afternoon, so I'm following the "48 hour" rule (of being contagious) and not sending him to school, despite him feeling fine. It was neat that he seemed bummed not to go to school. So this morning we took a walk, which I made a little too long. Kendall got very unhappy toward the end, probably because her hands had turned to ice. :) This afternoon we'll head to the park to feed the ducks and play. Hopefully he'll still feel good tomorrow for school.

*Kendall was crying off/on from 10:30pm until after 1:00am last night. I rocked her twice but could not figure out what the problem was. I realized in the morning it was probably because she was drenched in pee. I didn't realize it when I rocked her because I double layer her and the pee hadn't made it to the outside PJ's. I felt so bad. :(

1 comment:

Donna Stark said...

Whoa--that is a cool train track--love the bridge.