Tuesday, January 18, 2011

*I mentioned recently that we made a BBQ chicken pizza and put potatoes on it. Sooo good! Since then I've been on a potato kick. We've put them in chicken tacos (don't judge...it's fabulous) and now my favorite lunch. I buy a big bag of veggies at Costco, then make a bowl with chicken, onions, potatoes, and some feta. It is such a great combo and I have it almost every day.


*A friend and I recently were talking about mall play areas and how they must be very germ infested. I used to be a little sketched out by that thought, but I finally realized that there are no more germs there than at parks. I think we feel like there are more because it's inside? Plus, for me, since finding activities for 7 days out of 7 days can get hard, I need places like these (we visit them at least twice a week). I just make sure I have my antibacterial gel ready when we leave. And I must admit, McDonald's tunnels really are kept pretty clean. I've found this out on the few occasions I allow Kendall to climb around (it's been only a few since it always involves me following her through the whole thing, making sure she doesn't get stuck!).

*Kendall is so cute in the mornings. The first thing she says when I get her is, "Eat? Eat? Waffle! Waffle!"

This morning I thought I was had. When Cam went to eat his waffles, he said, "What's that? Can you get that for me?" I tried to play it off and pretend I didn't know what he was talking about. But then, "Is that BROCCOLI?". What? Broccoli? No, they are...um...waffles (which technically wasn't a lie because they WERE waffles) :) Luckily I had him take a bite and he realized they tasted like normal. Phew!

* I feel like I'm a little closer to solidifying a plan for Cam. We are attending an orientation tomorrow for a clinic the University of Redlands has. I have some good leads on people to ask, now we just have to figure out the logistics of when/where they can work with him...as well as how much it will all cost. I'm feeling more encouraged.

*Current Bachelor favorite: Emily

3 comments:

TessBenson said...

HI Kelly I have been stalking your blog and I really enjoy it! Your thoughts of the day and what not.

and Emily is my favorite as of right now as well. Michelle is a NUT JOB!

Laura Johnson said...

Yay for Emily! She's my front runner as well! So cute! :)

Team Harry said...

She is tooooooo cute!!! Love that pic with her pigtails