Thursday, January 27, 2011

*Had bunco night at my house on Monday. I had such a fun time...fun enough to not go to bed until after 10:00!! :)

*I sold my Kitchen Aid standing mixer. I've had it for several years and while I like it, I just don't use it much at all. I find myself going with my hand held mixer because I can really get all around the bowl.

*Tmoms (like MOPS) starts this Friday and my sister is one of the speakers. Woohoo!!

*A couple nights ago I made burritos. I cut Cam's into little slices (just meat and cheese inside) and told him he had to eat 4 out of the 5 on his plate. Not only did he eat all five, but he asked if he could have burritos every night! Maybe my son will like meat after all!

*Yesterday we, along with my sister's family and my parents, went to Disneyland. We had a blast. The weather was perfect and the crowds (or lack thereof) were even better.




2 comments:

Charlee said...

Awesome about the burritos! That was one of the first combo foods Breven tried and now they are his favorite! We even have a burrito rule "we eat it top to bottom not side to side" he is now eating meat, beans, cheese, tomatoes and sour cream. Each ingreedient added one at a time chosen by him. I know its tough to do but it gets easier on them with practice to eat foods touching each other!

Donna Stark said...

Yes, it was a GREAT day at Disneyland!

Yes, hooray for the burritos. This was one of your New Year's resolutions (a bigger variety of food) and you're progessing!!