Friday, January 21, 2011

info

What was your first car? Nissan Sentra

Ketchup or Mustard? Neither. Anything that these can go on, ranch goes on better.

Currently reading?
The Book Thief...so good. I'm not good at making myself read, which is why I joined a book club. I'm sad that I've not been the best participant with that either, but I'm hoping to get better.

What are you listening to right now? Cam and Chris putting together his United States of America puzzle.

What is your favorite board game? Not sure if this is technically a board game, but I love Catch Phrase. I like games where you can learn more about each other. Info naturally comes out in games like this, rather than games like Monopoly.

What's for dinner tonight?
Leftovers: Soup for me and the girlie, Orange Chicken/brown rice for Chris, spaghetti for Cam (which he picked the pasta out of to avoid the meat).

Plans for the weekend? Palm Springs tomorrow-going to The River and getting a sandwich from Cheesecake to go. Sitting outside for lunch, then letting the kids run around the amphitheatre. Sunday: Birthday party for some friends' one year old out in OC.

Do you crack your knuckles? No! And I have to leave the room if it goes on very long with someone else.

What famous person have others said you resemble?
The only one that I can kind of see is Janel Moloney (Donna Moss from West Wing).



Favorite soda? Diet Wild Cherry Pepsi

2 comments:

Donna Stark said...

Cameron eats spaghetti? I didn't know that.

What is The Book Thief about?

Team Harry said...

Haha! My first car was a red Nissan Sentra & I always crack my knuckles. What's funny is Aaron loves cracking knuckles (fingers and toes)