Sunday, March 6, 2011

busy weekend

*Saturday morning we headed to the baseball fields for Cam's team pictures with his T-ball team. Season starts next week!



*After lunch, I left the kids with Chris and picked up Susan to do some shopping. Chris took the kids to the race car tracks down the road and they LOVED it. It's so nice to have that close by as a fun activity for them.

*We all met back at our house and Chris and Chris went to hit some golf balls while we stayed at the house with the kids. They had such a fun time together and I just can't tell you how wonderful it is to have my sister's girls so close. We had spaghetti for dinner and then they headed home.

*This morning we went to church. The four girl cousins all wore their matching skirts my mom had made and looked too cute.



*After Kendall's nap, we headed out to Palm Springs for the afternoon.

*During Cam's special room time this afternoon, he opened his door and yelled out, "Can I have my Bible?" When Chris brought it up Cam said, "Do you know why I want the Bible? So I can learn about Jesus." Wow. So sweet.

2 comments:

Jessica deBruyn said...

LOVE Cam's comment! How absolutely amazing!

Anonymous said...

How did I miss this post? Oh, I LOVE Cam's comment too!!!
--Mom