Tuesday, March 15, 2011

*Chris tends to think I can be a pessimist at times. I always correct him and say that I'm a realist. So, as a realist, I give Emily and Brad 4 months. I can see why she has a hard time with it all, but I do feel sad for Brad because I think he wants it to work far more than she does. Quite the shocker at the, "After the Rose...". :(

*Chris and I discovered our new favorite at Gourmet Pizza. It's called, It's a Gouda and it includes: BBQ sauce, chicken, cashews, cilantro, mozzarella, and Gouda. Amazing!!

*This past weekend we went to Old Navy to get Cam some new shorts. There were some puppies being sold in the parking lot. Both kids were quite excited. We've thought about getting a dog before, however money for shots, food, potential vet bills, etc. have kept us away for now. Maybe someday.



*Agenda this afternoon: Library, McDonald's and Cam's "speech activity" (which is what we call his time with the grad students and another little boy each week).

*Agenda after kids go down: It's A Gouda leftovers and finish our movie we rented, Morning Glory.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know. It's a hard decision on pets. Was just talking to a friend yesterday...her cat may need a $1,000 surgery. Hmmm, that doesn't sound right. Maybe she meant less--but still expensive. --Mom