Thursday, September 8, 2011

lab work and disneyland

This afternoon I took Kendall to get her blood drawn. The GI we took her to wants to do a few tests just to make sure her constipation is not due to anything else. I was dreading it because I have horrible memories of doing the same thing with Cam back when he was a baby. While she screamed a lot (I tried hard to cover her eyes so she couldn't see it happening), it was done rather quickly and she snapped out of it pretty well when the nurse brought her a sucker. :)

She was so cute afterward because she would not stop holding the bandage they had placed on her arm. She held it all the way back to my mom's (she had come with me for moral support). :)



So what did Cam do while we were out (because goodness knows her screaming would not have gone over well with him!)? He and daddy went to Disneyland. I get little text updates and it appears as if the combination of the heat and kids back at school has made for a no-lines day. Perfect!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, even though she sure cried hard, I was really thankful for how fast the phlebotomist got that needle in.