Monday, September 26, 2011

*Yesterday was kind of a long day for both Chris and I with the kids. We were SOOO looking forward to a kidless dinner of Gourmet Pizza. I stopped at Staters on my way to get groceries AND to get the coupon that comes on the back of the receipt. For some reason they stopped printing them. Ugh. It's just too expensive for us without a coupon, so no pizza for us. :(

*We are starting a mom and kids music class at the library this week. I'm excited. :)

*Last week when we arrived for our appointment at the DMV, Cam loudly announced as we walked in, "I hate this place!" We got quite a few laughs from those around us as it was clearly their sentiments exactly!

*Sometimes I wish I were a coupon-er. I just get so overwhelmed with it all and don't know where to begin. Seems like the ad coupons are never things that we need. I know there are more places to get coupons besides the ads, I just don't know where to even start.

*I found the CUTEST jacket at Costco tonight, which I promptly plopped into the shopping cart and texted my mom that I just purchased a Christmas present for myself on her behalf. :)

*Wore jeans for the first time in a long time yesterday. Not a big fan. I'm just not ready to give up the heat.

*I helped in Cam's class today. I left COMPLETELY worn out and I was only there an hour. I don't know how she (or any teacher for that matter) does it...especially with kids as needy as kinders!

2 comments:

susan said...

What a letdown about the pizza! =) I think I'd feel the same about coupons too if we lived there... being overwhelmed yet feeling like I'm missing out on something big. Now the question is - will you wear that jacket before Christmas??! =)

Anonymous said...

Yes, teaching little ones takes a lot of energy, so actually it's a great job for getting consistent exercise. I would actually come home much tireder on days I had to sit all day in an inservice
Mom