Tuesday, September 20, 2011

*One thing that made you smile today: Watching both kids dance their hearts out at our library playtime this morning.

*One thing that didn't make you smile: Kendall has started asking for things in this way, "I would like a cracker RIGHT NOW!!!!!!" (however secretly it's a little funny to hear her say it so emphatically)

*Last thing you ate: Green grapes (love that they are on sale at Staters for 89 cents a pound).

*One thing you are looking forward to this week: Tmoms!! (MOPS group)

*One thing you are not looking forward to this week: Braving the DMV tomorrow with both kids because I lost my license. Grr...

*Dinner tomorrow:
White Chicken Enchiladas (these are among our top five, sans the jalapenos and cayenne)

*Favorite season: Summer. I'm not quite ready for fall so I'm happy the heat is continuing.

*Current favorite TV show: I'm looking forward to trying Hart of Dixie. I've always liked the actress (Rachel Bilson) and I tend to also like shows set in small, rural towns. :)

*Unlimited funds + shopping spree = The store Anthropologie. I adore everything there. I've never purchased anything because I would always be thinking, "I just bought pants for $80 and I could have bought about 4 things from Target with that..."

*You wish: Chris could get better sleep. He has trouble sleeping far too often. I wish I could help him somehow, but sleep is one of those things that can't be made easier by someone else. :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wish I could've seen them dance. Take your camera & sneak a video next time.

Where did you lose your license? Oh, that's right, if you knew where you lost it, you'd find it. :)
Mom