Monday, September 19, 2011

oreos and peanut butter and brownies


Cameron informed me the other day that we hadn't baked in a long time. I realized we hadn't so I decided to try a recipe I recently saw called, Oreo and Peanut Butter Brownie Cakes

I tweaked them a little, like only putting one Oreo, covering it with peanut butter, then putting a few chocolate chips on top before pouring the brownie batter. They were very yummy and so fun to look at when you cut them open.

A before baking pose:



He was quite into counting out three chocolate chips for each one:



The finished product:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My goodness! How do you get your mouth around that? And who ate all those? I know you & Chris didn't.
Mom

Jessica said...

You hadn't baked in a long time... like a week? hehe. I've been baking like once a month around here because once I stopped baking, I stopped craving sweets as much, and I lost some weight ;) You always make the yummiest things, I don't know how you have so much self control!

Team Harry said...

Yum!!! I think it's fun that he likes to bake with you! You look great Kel! I'd be fat if I made all your goodies!