Thursday, May 17, 2012

*I'm sure most people are creatures of habit with their meals, especially breakfast.  When I stumble upon something I like, I tend to have it EVERY day.  I mentioned before that I've been mixing yogurt with Cheerios.  I've recently starting adding a handful of raw oats to the concoction and it is soooo good!  You can really tastes the oat'y flavor.  Yum!

*A few days ago Cam started asking all sorts of questions about heaven and God.  Here are a couple cute ones:
Cam:  Is heaven as high as the buildings in Las Vegas?
Me:  Umm...much, much higher.
Cam:  Why don't we learn about God in school?
Me:  Well, schools are run by the state of California and since many people don't believe in God, they don't want others to learn about him either.
Cam:  Yes, that's true.  That's why we just learn about insects.
Me:  Umm...well, I think you learn a little more than about insects. :)

*Last night we had Cam's last T-ball game and party afterward.  The kids had a blast.  Kendall adores watermelon and this was the first time she ate it like a big girl :)



*Last week Cameron's class had "Moms and Muffins", where all the moms came and they served us muffins, sang a few songs, and did a craft with us.  It was sooo cute and fun for me and Cam loved it as well.


No comments: