Wednesday, May 30, 2012

*We went to a friend's house for a playdate the other day.  She had baby chicks which were quite cute. :)


*A few months ago Cam requested a "momma/Cameron weekend", which we had done a couple years ago.  So this weekend Chris will take Kendall up to his parents and leave Cam and I behind.  I'm so excited to spend the weekend with just him.  I have some fun things planned.

*I LOVE meatloaf.  I used to order the meatloaf sandwich at Claim Jumpers and was sad when they took it off the menu. Tonight I tried this recipe I saw on a cooking show over the weekend.  It was good, but the sauce is what made it great (basically just add brown sugar to ketchup)!

*Yesterday I took the kids to the 99 cent store so Cam could pick out something with his toothfairy money.  He chose water balloons and they have been a big hit. I knew they would quickly go through the small stockpile I made (those little knots do a number on your fingers!).  So I turned it into a just a water activity time and Kendall was in heaven.  Cam isn't the biggest fan of getting wet, so he just farted around. :)


*Chris and I rented "Man on a Ledge" tonight.  Hope it's good!!

No comments: