Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Well, I guess I spoke too soon when I said that Kendall's constipation troubles were over.  I started weaning her off the Miralax thinking she didn't need it.  I learned after a few days that she still does need it. :(  Bummer.

Yesterday she sat on the potty twice, with the second time being for 20 minutes.  Unfortunately she had very little to show for it other than a few tense moments of screaming and "Mama!  Cuddle!!"  I guess we'll will conquer this some day...


Usually when I know Kendall is going to get upset, I give Cam a heads up so he can make his escape plan.   Last night he chose to wait it out in the driveway. :)








3 comments:

Jannae said...

Cam looks so much like Chris in the bottom pic!

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, so sorry Kendall's constipation troubles aren't over.
Mom

Jessica said...

Sorry about the issues. On the plus side at least your daughter goes in the toilet :-)