Sunday, April 29, 2012

this weekend we...

*Found a new hiking area very close to our house.  It would have been a longer hike had our little girly not pooped out shortly after we started. :)

*Went lawnmower shopping (but didn't make a purchase).  In an effort to cut costs, we let our lawn service go.  We are on the hunt for a lawnmower that won't break the bank, yet will last a while.  Yesterday Chris mowed the lawn with our neighbor's.  He actually really enjoyed it and is looking forward to having the new chore once we get the right equipment. :)



*BBQ'd 30 lbs. of chicken.  Yep.  30 lbs!  My parents came over and we combined our efforts with them taking home 10 pounds cooked, chopped, and ready to eat!






*Went to Claim Jumper for my belated birthday dinner with Chris.  I ordered a new menu item, deep dish pizza.  Would definitaly order again.  If you know me well, you know that I LOVE fun/interesting questions.  I found these online and Chris and I had a great conversation over dinner discussing each one. :)

*Took a walk this morning while the kids road their bikes to the donut shop.  They loved stopping at every rose bush and commenting on them.  :)



1 comment:

Jen S. said...

You should check craigslist for a lawnmower! We got ours on there and Eric really likes it! A cheaper way to go! :)