Friday, April 27, 2012

*While it was rainy here yesterday, it was beautiful at Disneyland. We had a fun time with my parents and despite the crowds, were able to go on several rides and see a parade.

I love this pic of my mom and Kendall. Kendall looks so determined in her steps. :)



*I've been doing a little research on the cake I want to make for Kendall's birthday next week. She loves Disney princesses, but specifically Aurora. I could be biting off way more than I can chew, but I'm going to attempt this:

*Tomorrow night Chris and I are going out for a belated birthday dinner. We are sticking with our two gift card options, Red Robin or Claim Jumper. Despite both being very casual, Claim Jumper seems a little nicer to us, so I think we'll go with that. :) Beforehand we'll stop by the cake decorating shop to look for the doll head for my Aurora cake. Chris is very excited that part of his night away from kids will include browsing the aisles of a cake shop. :)

 *I made a double batch of these today. We are addicted!!

 *Some friends and I were talking the other day and I asked them if they would rather have:
A. A free massage every week
B. A free pedicure every week
C. Unlimited Starbucks every week

They all wanted a massage and I was the only one that said Starbucks. :)

 *Right now Kendall is napping and I'm vegging watching some 90210 reruns. My friend Jen and I always wanted to drive around and find Kelly and Donna's beach condo. Ahhh...a dream that never became a reality. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, it was a great day at Disneyland--one of the best.
Mom