Saturday, May 5, 2012

she's 3!!

We celebrated Kendall's birthday today (it's actually Monday). I can't even begin to say how thankful I am for her and how much fun she has brought to our lives. She is the easiest and most happy thing. I couldn't ask for a better little partner to accompany me on school drop offs/pick ups, speech classes, killing time at grocery stores waiting for Cam, etc. I could just watch her all day as most anything she does is too adorable. :)

 Last night we snuck in and filled her room with balloons which were a huge it the next morning.



Next we took the kids for donuts and then to Walmart to pick out Kendall's first pet, a fish she named Petey.




Here she is trying to get the Beta fish to get excited by putting a mirror up to him. :)



Next we met my parents at the park for a picnic lunch.  The weather was perfect. My princess cake didn't turn out completely as I had imagined.  Long story short, I had to make the top of her dress out of paper...but I don't think Kendall minded one bit. :)






It was the perfect birthday and I think our little girl felt very special and loved. :)

p.s. Thanks so much for all your helpful comments about the incident with Cameron.  Boy do I hate having to deal with this type of thing!




3 comments:

susan said...

Oh my word, where DOES the time go? Three?????? Wow. Sure wish we were there to celebrate that sweet girl! Love her huge smiles. Your cake is fantastic!

Jessica said...

Time sure does fly doesn't it? Happy Birthday Kendall!!

Anonymous said...

Three sweet sweet years with our little smiler! And she keeps us all smiling with her. And, yes, it WAS a cute, cute cake.
Mom