Tuesday, May 29, 2012

running

Chris and I have talked about doing a 5K sometime together.  We always talk about how nice it would be to work out together, but that is just hard with kids.

I've trained for two marathons in my life.  "Trained" is the operative word. :)  I never made it past 10 miles and gave up the training.  While I'm not thinking I want to tackle long runs again, I will definitely keep this up because I LOVED running this morning.  It's so nice to be outside in the morning when the roads are empty and it's just me and my music. :)  And while I think my normal workout (which I've grown to love) is a better workout overall, I'll enjoy switching it up with running.  It will also put me in a little better "runner's shape" for when Chris and I want to to do an official run. :)

Sorry the pic is a little blurry.  I love using Chris' tiny little iPod.  I remember the days when I would actually run holding a Discman!!! :)


1 comment:

Jessica said...

I've come to love running, but have never run more than 4 miles, lol. I think it would be super fun to do a 5K together, go for it!