Monday, August 6, 2012

water park and iced coffee

When I saw this last night...


 I realized THIS needed to be on our morning agenda...





No, this mug was not filled with a hot beverage.    I'm not one of those ridiculous people who thinks that drinking a hot beverage on a hot day actually cools you down (because you then sweat...which eventually cools you)!  I was drinking a very refreshing Via iced coffee from a box Chris surprised me with over the weekend.  I think he realized the knock off version I bought was still sitting in our cupboard...not being used.  I love this stuff. :)




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great water park...and awww, what a nice thing for Chris to do to buy you the coffee packets.
Mom

Kate Dunkin said...

I absolutely love this post Kelly! I think water parks are one of the best indoor activities for toddlers, I know my little son had a awesome time when I took him earlier this year. Thank you for sharing your story and pictures with us!