Thursday, August 22, 2013

randoms

*Today Kendall and I were at the mall and she walked into a Hallmark. They had a Christmas tree ornament of something I haven't thought about in probably 25 years...Rainbow Bright. Remember her?? :)


*Today on the way home from school I just had to chuckle. This type of conversation is SOO normal for us, but I laughed at how funny it would sound to an outsider listening to a 6 year old. :)

CAM: Mom, my school is in San Bernardino county. You were at our house which is in Riverside county. Isn't funny that today we were in two different counties??
KELLY: Wow! That sure if funny!
CAM: And mom, isn't it funny that the 5 freeway runs into the 10 freeway?
KELLY: Um...I guess so! Wow! :)

*Costco visit today:
-Frozen veggies
-Bananas
-String cheese (Kendall would eat 20 a day if I let her!)
-Trash bags
-Pork
-Greek yogurt

I was very tempted to make an impulse buy after tasting the YUMMIEST sample. They were Popcorners Kettle Chips. Wow. But I'm doing really well on our budget this month so I didn't want to blow it. :)


*How totally true is this?!!!!! :)




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, that IS a funny conversation. :)
Mom