Friday, October 11, 2013

popcorn

*I've always professed my love for Costco. Christmas time is even more fun since the kids get to browse the toy section. I came across this hilarious article entitled 20 Survival Tips to Get You Through Costco Alive. If you are as big of a fan as we are, you'll find it quite funny.

*Popcorn has become our #1 snack around here (well, the kids and I anyway). Kendall likes to sit on the counter and watch it pop on the stove. I just add a little salt (or a lot in my bowl) and we all gobble it up.


*We've been loving a weekly library series for kids. Every Tuesday afternoon we go to listen to stories and then do crafts. Cam is over the moon about next week. The topic is worms and they get to take a live worm home in a bowl they'll decorate. If anyone wants to join us, let me know!

*Cameron and I were going through old pictures yesterday. This was from junior year in college. I can't believe this was almost 14 years ago. Man. The fun part of this picture is that Jen (blue shirt) and I will be flying out to Chicago in a few weeks for Chalet's (red shirt) wedding! Woohoo!!!


*Been loving pumpkin lately. It makes an almost daily appearance in my lunchtime concoctions. My favorite so far is mixed veggies, pumpkin, sauteed onions, chick peas, and feta.


No comments: