Sunday, March 2, 2014

sorry, joan

*Yesterday we went out to the desert. There is an enormous chess game in the mall where kids can pick up, knock over, and play with the pieces. The kids had SO much fun.


*So I know I just posted about eating less crap, but I must, must, must mention the most delicious bar cookies I have made in a very long time. They are basically my gooey bar recipe with a couple of twists. I can't begin to tell you how amazing I think they are. Wow. If you want to try my altered recipe (which I think is way better), click here for my Pin as I wrote what I did differently.



*I don't know how I've made it this long without reading or hearing how Breaking Bad ends. But now that Netflix has the last final episodes, I'm SOOO excited to see what happens. So excited.

*I'm very glad we have had rain the past few days considering the drought we are currently experiencing. But I'm good. We can go back to sun. :)

*On the way to the desert yesterday I saw a billboard for a Joan Rivers show:

Me: Would you go see Joan Rivers for a free dinner at Ruth's Chris?
Chris: No
Me: Would you go and see her for a free night at a hotel for us?
Chris: How long would the show be?
Me: 2 1/2 hours
Chris: Sorry, but no.

Hehehe :)


No comments: