Monday, March 17, 2014

the eye of the tiger

*Happy St. Patrick's Day!



*Fun facts about Ben & Jerry's:
-In the late 1970's Ben and Jerry initially wanted to go into the bagel making business. However the bagel equipment was too expensive, so they went the ice cream route.
-The current top selling flavor is Half Baked (replacing Cherry Garcia).
-Salted Caramel and Turtle Cheesecake are some upcoming flavors.

*Last summer I made a calendar where I wrote all of our activities for each day. I decided to do one for spring break. Not that we have amazing plans every day, but I find that even tomorrow's "ballet" and "library storytime" seem more fun because they are written down. :)


*Dear sinus pressure, please go away.

*I'm getting my hair done Wednesday. It's been a year so I'm super excited! :)

*Do you have the eye of the tiger????


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

No, I don't think I do. What is it?
Mom

Kelly said...

Click the link, mom :)

Sames Blogs said...

That is too cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, my...too bad she's so inhibited.
:)
Mom

Anonymous said...

I love your Spring Break calendar idea!!!
-Susan