Tuesday, June 10, 2014

summer

*Chris went up north yesterday to be with his family as his mom received a heart valve replacement surgery this morning. Our prayers were answered and the surgery went well. :)

*Tomorrow is Cam's last day of school and then summer begins! We've already been enjoying the hot weather, including juice pops I made using a mold from the 99 Cent Store.


*Still loving our Harry Potter reading times before bed. :)


 *The kids love for me to drop them off a block away from our house and let them run home.Here is Cam one street over (Kendall lagged a little behind).


*I've long wanted to try yoga. I've been browsing Amazon to see which DVD's are the highest rated. I'd like to do it at an actual studio, but getting to a studio and finding the time for that probably wouldn't happen.

*I've been having such a fun time with my kids the past few days. Even going to Costco is more enjoyable with them. I love how they beg and beg to go "into the cold" (dairy room).






No comments: