Sunday, May 24, 2009

memorial day

Yesterday we celebrated Memorial Day early with Chris's family. After bbq'ing hamburgers, we spent most of the afternoon outside in the backyard, watching the kids play in our inflatable pool, playing corn hole, and relaxing. Later we enjoyed the BEST BROWNIES EVER, made my my sister-in-law, Rebekah. Here are some pictures.

My munchkins...


We made the mistake of thinking Cam would like to hold Kendall...rather than try and roll her off his lap (here he is mid-roll)!


The brothers and their kids...




After church today, Chris and his dad headed out for a round of golf while Debbie and I stayed back with the kids. Debbie also prepared lots of yummy food for us to store in the freezer. We've been really spoiled by meals brought to us and it has been awesome to not have cooking on my to-do list each day!

5 comments:

The Urke Family said...

kendall is so cute in that little dress!!

Donna Stark said...

HA! Hey, Cam, I can see how Baby Kendall looked like a little burrito--ready to roll.

Team Harry said...

Cute pics!! Is that dress Kendall is wearing from Gymboree?? I just bought Ally a skirt like that? Too cute! I wish we could take their pics together ; (

Glad you have been so blessed with meals!! I'm thinking about having another one just for the free meals!! haha!

the BLAH BLAH BLAHger said...

The rolling thing made me giggle out loud! Love it!

Bonnie said...

I am so happy to read that Cam is adjusting so well to being a big brother! I'm glad that you have been blessed with so many meals, too. Wonderful! I pray for you often as I think of you.