Thursday, May 21, 2009

photo shoot

My mom left a couple of days ago so I'm learning more about life with two. :)




Yesterday I went over to my mom's so she could watch the kiddos while I went to my doc's appointment. When I returned, we attempted a photo shoot. Unfortunately the timing wasn't quite right to attempt a pic of both of them...however I was skeptical this would work anyway. :) Here are a couple favorites.

(In case you are wondering, the dark stuff in his mouth is chocolate chips...used to get him to sit for the pic. Dumb me didn't realize it might look a little funny. Oh well.)



The ride home from my mom's was the first time Cam found himself trapped in the car with a screaming baby. Poor little guy got to the sobbing point, which in turn made me cry. All I could do was reach back and rub his little legs to try and comfort him. Quite the picture, I'm sure, of two crying kids and one crying mom on the freeway. Luckily he would snap right out of it as soon as there was a lull and he was back to his chipper self as soon as we arrived home. :)

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh that is rough when they are crying in the car and so are you! That was me last Monday, only I just had one kid crying! Hope that things go smoothly now that you are on your own with the two kids. I'm sure pretty soon it will all seem normal.

Donna Stark said...

Yes, it was so sad to see Cameron crying from Kendall's crying. I felt so bad for you as you drove off.

As for the pics, that's such a cute smile you got from Cameron. Now we know how to do it--and we can just use a lighter candy so it doesn't look like tooth decay. :o)

Charlee said...

When Aubree would scream in the car and Breven would freak out I use headphones with music it seems to drown it out some and make it more tolerable also in the car I keep a blanket or a lap pad and he can cover up when he needs to.

susan said...

Love the picture of you playing. Two!! You're doing it!!!

I'm so sorry it was a rough drive. =( I can't help but think that it will slowly get easier on him.... PLUS at the same time, Kendall will slowly be getting to the stage where she isn't crying much at all. Hang in there!