Tuesday, May 12, 2009

thankful for

*A great first check up for Kendall.  Here is our "first trip out" picture.  Yes, cheesy I know



*My mom and her great help last night with Kendall.  We are still struggling with sleeping ALLLL day and not so much at night...so it was nice to have her help.  She is also in the middle of making us a yummy dinner

*An awesome day at Disneyland for Chris and Cam.  New favorite ride for Cam, Autopia

*Tivo:  Very relaxing to wind down the day with a nice show. Last night: Southland
.
*Good nap:  I generally don't nap at all, but today I was able to fall asleep for about an hour and it was heavenly

*Grandma's (Chris's mom) amazing chocolate chips cookies she left us.  Here is Cam helping her bake them when they were here:



5 comments:

Jen said...

I can TOTALLY tell that Kendall is looking different...I had to click on the picture though to see...I think you need one of just her in all her cuteness with her eyes open! I haven't even seen them yet! I'm glad you had a good check-up and that you're mom has been such a big help! You're looking great too...not like one who just had a baby!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! Kendall has so much hair! And it's dark too. I don't remember...Did Cam have that much and that same color? You look great, too. Not at all like you haven't been sleeping at night! PS-Do you plan to change your blog name now that it features Kendall and Cam? I vote for an elkinism!

Kelly said...

Yes, I'm in the brainstorming process of choosing a new blog name. :) Jen, I will try to get a good pic of her up soon. She doesn't have her eyes open much because of her non-stop sleeping (except at night of course!!)

Donna Stark said...

Yes, thank you,Lord, for a good first check-up for Kendall.

It's so cute to see Cameron run in to her baby seat, touch her head with his finger, giggle, & run away.

Team Harry said...

I love the smiley pic of Cam!! Autopia is one of Aaron's fav's too!! I bet Kendalls hair will lighten up! It's soo dark! She is so precious...Can't wait to kiss her!
Love the pics!