Monday, September 7, 2009

birthday

Wow, thanks for all the suggestions for potty training! Makes me excited to try...not really, but I'm glad to have all the tips. :) We want to go to Disneyland next Monday, so I think we'll start the following weekend as I don't want to have to hassle with it there!

So Saturday we had our family birthday party for Cameron. It was sooo much fun and pretty much the perfect day. Cam did amazing and seemed to love having everyone here. This is in sharp contrast to past parties, so we were thrilled. We had a fun weekend overall with Chris's parents and it was a special treat to have his grandma come down. They left a couple hours ago and both Chris and I always feel a little blue when they leave. Vacation is over. Back to reality.

Here are some pictures from our day...

I tried to go with our balloon theme with the cake. I think it turned out pretty cute and Cam seemed to like it...




Chris and his mom, playing corn hole...


The cousins...




Grandma Wanda seemed to be a big fan of Kendall...and vise versa :)


Happy 3rd Birthday Cam! You have come so far in your short few years. Dad and I simply could not be more proud of you. Thank you for making our lives so fun! You bring us more joy than you will ever know and we simply cannot imagine life without our little man!!

1 comment:

Donna Stark said...

Oh, yes, and a cute, cute cake...with little marshmallows for the strings--clever!