Friday, September 18, 2009

some new favorites

Snack: Craisins and Wheat Thins

TV Show: Flipping Out- reality show following a former house flipper who now does interior design. Sounds boring but he is super eccentric and fun to watch.

Thing Kendall Does: Smile at me when I go in to get her from bed, even if it is to her disappointment when I try to get her back to sleep. :)

Thing Cameron Does: Wanting to wrestle with Chris every time Chris comes into the room. I love seeing the two of them act like boys and seeing Cam's pure excitement when Chris steps into the room.

Meal: Burrito from El Burrito. Jessica blogged that she had gone one day so I had to try it since she mentioned they make their own tortillas. OH MY GOSH, those are the best tortillas EVER. Next time forget the burrito, I'm just ordering the tortillas!

Thing Chris Does: Debrief with me. I'm so thankful he doesn't mind me peppering him with questions about the softball game last night, his conversation with a friend, etc. He had learned how much I love every detail of everything!

Magazine: Food Network Magazine

3 comments:

Donna Stark said...

Craisins and wheat things together? Yes, I love to see Cameron wrestle with Chris,too!

Jessica said...

I love Flipping Out! That guy amuses me... I watched it last season too.

I wonder if you could just go to El Burrito and buy tortillas... i would do that too! It really is the tortillas that make that place.

CauthronCentral 24/7 said...

Kelly-funny I do the same thing with Blaine-I like to every detail-I'm glad I'm not the only wife who loves to know it all!